WAGO Terminal Blocks
WAGO’s SMD terminal blocks, offering compact low profile surface mount design suitable for a wide range of applications including between drivers and modules. They are available in 1, 2 & 3 pole variants in 3 housing sizes to best match conductor sizes (please see individual data sheets for more details)
The connectors accommodate a broad range of conductors making them versatile for many board mount applications, including low profile LED and lighting products.
All WAGO SMD product is supplied in tape-and-reel packaging to ensure full integration into an automated assembly process.Part reel qtys (in multiples of 50 units) are available from stock.
Other benefits include;
- Low profile minimizes on-board shadowing
- Direct push-in of solid conductors
- Terminal strips of different lengths can be mounted without losing any poles allowing for a reduced number of variants and lower production costs
- Available in 1–3 pole configurations
- Delivery in tape-and-reel packaging for full integration into SMT soldering process
- Potential for significant savings via automated pick-and-place assembly